Tuesday, December 21, 2010

my prince charming :)


AZRUN AZHIM, 
                                       
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... i want you to know that i can't live without you.. thanks for being my strength & soul.. you're always with me through thick & thin.. even i've done so many mistakes, you still accept me.. as we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change... i will always keep falling in love with you. i really hope, this relationship will last forever my dear.. i promise you.. :) 

3 comments:

Taufik's Daughter said...

so sweet.. hehe. aida pat la tawen. nak jugak tgk hang tawen bawah pedang! haha :D

ryanna aida said...

thnks ann.. :)
haha.. ko doakan aku cpt kwin..
byk tol dugaan dgn hbungan ktorg ni..
asyk bperang je.. huhu..

Taufik's Daughter said...

sllunye.. yg jodoh kite tula lagi byk dugaan... :)

need to face it... till u be his wife ....